Join Our Team
Confidentially apply for a full-time position or student internship opening. Send your resume and cover letter to Stacy Hollinger Main at email@example.com. You can also send to 250 Valleybrook Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601. Equal-opportunity employer
RLPS is currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Registered architect with minimum of 5-8 years’ experience.
- Coordinate and organize projects for successful completion within budget and schedule.
- Work with the partner to supervise the team’s design and technical delivery.
- Proficient with Revit and a bachelor or masters of architecture degree from an accredited program is required.
- Construction management degree or registered or graduate architect/architectural engineer with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Knowledge of construction contract documents and building codes, as well as strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with shop drawings, RFI’s and review of applications for payments preferred.
- Entry level position
- Tasks include filing, data entry, human resources support and accounting support
- The qualified individual needs to possess a high level of confidentiality, be team oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office is preferred.
Our average employee tenure is 10+ years!
Founded in 1954, RLPS is a full-service architectural and interior design firm. Our mission is to Inspire People and Transform Lives. You will have the opportunity to positively impact people—whether it’s students in K-12 schools or colleges, older adults in senior living communities or one of the other organizations we serve.
We are always looking for creative, energetic people to join our team. Dedicated, quality-driven professionals seeking a collaborative work setting will thrive at RLPS. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, continuing education opportunities and many extras like our employee assistance program (EAP), summer hours option and paid volunteer time.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
At RLPS, our human capital is the most valuable asset we have, and we believe fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion is vitally important to our success. We know that diverse perspectives drive innovation, promote creativity and can inspire a stronger work environment.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences, so that each team member feels respected and valued, as well as supported in reaching their full potential. RLPS welcomes individuals of all facets of diversity including age, color, ethnicity, family/marital status, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion (or lack thereof), sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and veteran status. We recognize that it is upon these differences that our reputation and achievement are built.
13 of our current employees, including 3 partners, started out as interns at RLPS
The RLPS internship program is for currently enrolled, full-time students who have completed a minimum of three years in an accredited applicable program. We strive to provide diverse opportunities and real-world experiences to supplement classroom and studio learning opportunities.
Architectural interns have the ability to track time towards Architectural Experience Program (AXP) hours while working under a licensed professional. Student interns also have opportunities to participate in individual and group design challenges, assist with marketing/graphics development and provide a presentation to our staff regarding their experiences.
Here’s what recent student interns had to say about their time with RLPS
“RLPS did an excellent job getting the interns involved throughout the office, making each intern feel included in the office community.” – Architectural Intern
“Taught me how to design in a style that differs from my own and the importance of designing to meet a client’s vision instead of one’s own.” – Interior Design Intern
“The comfortable family atmosphere created by the staff made my summer very enjoyable.” – Construction Administration Intern
“I now feel like a more independent and confident modeler. Everyone I have worked with was very helpful and willing to set aside their work schedule and take the time to help me learn.” – Drafting Intern
Check out our Intern Brochure below to learn more!
Did you miss the video at the top of this page?
You can also click here to learn more about joining our team.